Monday, March 24, 2008

Dubious Cult Running Cafe in Katoomba (my Town) Hippies sucked in by hippie garb and tree house like atmosphere.....

Read This Article

And This

A friend and I have been discussing and re searching all this for weeks.
They seem so happy from an outsiders perception looking in, but then Jim Jones had a lot of people lay down and drink his "Kool Aid" and they all happily did.
I have had many "Hippies" or are they Hippie Crites? tell me....but the food is so good and so cheap. Of course it will be cheap, no one who works there gets paid.
It sickens me that these so called liberal thinking and ethical people would give there money to Mr Spriggs without research.
They wouldnt do it with any other company accused and convicted of child labour offences. Or would they if their hip pocket called and they could justify it to themselves by the fact they are all looking like hippies from the sixties in a very tree house looking Cafe?
I have nothing against the people i have met in this cult, they are victims just as anyone who is in a cult is.
I will continue my boycott and up my distribution of knowledge on this, even at the risk of alienating some so called "friends"
Peace and Organics.
AzA

No comments: